Find
Notify
Tools

o3-a3 screws needed...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted
i need new action to stock mounting screws for an o3a3....prefer allen head, but slot 1's will be aacceptable...where can i get some???

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fosters makes slotted head. I see them on ebay and Midway carries them and B Square ones

Thaine
"Begging hands and bleeding hearts will always cry out for more..." Ayn Rand

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance" Jeanne C. Stein

Posts: 730 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownell’s sells them.

Posts: 466 | Location: South West USA | Registered: 11 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Idared
posted Hide Post
The rear guard screw on a 1903A3 is usually a bit longer than the one for a 1903 because the hole goes clear through the tang rather than being a blind one like on a 1903. You might want to keep this in mind when ordering some. I know Fosters has both lengths, not sure of other brands.

"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc.

Posts: 845 | Location: Central Washington State | Registered: 12 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can also order 1903/A3 screws from Numrich

http://www.e-gunparts.com/productschem.asp?chrMasterMod...SPRINGFIELD%201903A3

Barstooler

Posts: 876 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
thanks.. thats exactly what i needed!!!!!!!!!!!!

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote