New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack Belk
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been away from these forums for a while, and my old login was lost in the conversion (no biggie was never really a big poster anyways), but was wondering if JBELK ever posts anyomre. I know he posted over at HA more than here, but I rarely go there anymore. Has he given up on the forum things? Does anyone know? I always enjoyed his posts and found him to be very knowledgable on the subject o' mausers and he shared quite a bit of good info with me. Just curious.

gabe

It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
one way you can kind of keep up with Jack is to visit his web site on a regular basis. some great stuff resides there.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hotater

one of us
posted Hide Post
IIRC many here fell under a spell with the picture of his gunmsmithing, but he got bersidus in the shoulder(s) and could not work, and had to sell everything, including his internet connection.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah? And if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale, new and unused, cheap and I'll pay the shipping.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5508 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
Jim and I see this in the same light.

AD

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clark:
IIRC many here fell under a spell with the picture of his gunmsmithing, but he got bersidus in the shoulder(s) and could not work, and had to sell everything, including his internet connection.
Seeing that he has added photos to his website as recently as last month, he has managed to get web access. Wink

"There are only three kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,
I appreciate the web addy and info. Like I say I know some who took exception to him, but I always found him helpful and informative and I do miss his posts.

thanx again,
gabe

It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!