Find
Notify
Tools

Aftermarket mauser triggers.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mousegun
posted
I'm looking for a two stage mauser trigger with a side safety. If I cant find one, who makes the best single stage trigger with side safety?

------------------------------------
Originally posted by BART185

I've had another member on this board post an aireal photograph of my neighborhood,post my wifes name,dig up old ads on GunsAmerica,call me out on everything that I posted. Hell,obmuteR told me to FIST MYSELF. But you are the biggest jackass that I've seen yet, on this board!
--------------------------------------

-Ratboy

Posts: 194 | Location: Copperhead Road | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never used a Timney, but I have used the Old Mauser Mark X actions with the side safety triggers that came with them, and I thought they were a very good trigger. I see them being sold as parts on Ebay quite reguarly.

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
I use the MKX, Timney and Bold Triggers on my Mausers. I prefer the MKX because of the way the safety tab fits closer to the stock. The Timney and Bold are a little easier to adjust. All three are nice 3# hunting triggers.

On the Bold I end up cutting off the tab, reshaping the safety lever and then reattaching the tab on a shorter lever.

Davis May did have some of the MKX type triggers. yamyor38@pld.com

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote