Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunmakers/ Engravers Exhibition
 Login/Join

posted
If it's OK with the mods, I would like to let you guys know about the 2010 ACGG/ FEGA Exibition in Reno, January 22-24. It will be held at the Nugget this year rather than the Silver Legacy. You can find more info at ACGG

Also, here is a link to the auction list.
2010 Auction

David Clevinger

David Clevinger Engraving
david@dcengraving.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 19 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One would think that every member would give something to the auction. One would be wrong!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Once again...it may be a good idea if the guys from AR who are going would at least have the girls at the front desk put the Poster's AR moniker on the passes. I run into guys who I have corresponded with and exchanged info on the forum and not realize who it is I am talking to. I'll be there.

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
22WRF....I think that part of the problem is that some only have the ability donate a small item and feel it isn't worth it. We love the smaller items as much as the larger stuff. A lot more people can afford to bid on a $50 item than a $5000 one.

Good idea Jim, or even just put an "AR" on the tag for those in the know.

david@dcengraving.com

posted Hide Post
Bump....Some new items have been added to the auction list.

david@dcengraving.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't mean to be the devils advocate: But ...some of these half assed items do nothing but turn a one hour entertainment into a two hour groaner........

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Duane,

It may run a bit long but someone has found value in everything we've had in previous years. Also, please keep in mind that the money raised during the auction helps us try to improve the show, among other things, including increasing the amount of advertising which benefits the guilds and exhibitors alike.

It is looking like some changes will be made this year that will probably spped things up.

david@dcengraving.com