New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Goddess
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've used this one time on my 721 300h&h.....what a nice finish. Done the job last summer and never did any handling or shooting thus far so I suspect it to be fully seasoned. You know how it is when you mull over your rifles in regards to what you desire to do with them. I looked at that 6 oz bottle that is around 3/4 full for the last half year and it put the digs in me to call Jim up.
Well I just got off the phone and ordered 2-6 ounce bottles for further projects. We talked some and got around to how he is doing, he mentioned he just had a double by pass, said he was very much surprised how he found out. A pinge feeling, got diagnosed and 2 hours later under the knife.
Jim I found to be gentleman and very cordial to deal with. I encouraged him on and wished him only the best. He has a very good product for rust bluing.
Just sayin

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My bottle is almost empty, I'm gonna have to order some more. I've had excellent luck with Jim's formula. I've talked to him a couple time over the years, good guy, indeed. Glad to hear he is doing well, despite
the heart issue. My wife went thru a similar deal a couple years back, but is now darn near as good as new. Amazing what the docs can do these days .

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote