New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kimber stocks
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I finally looked at a Kimber 84M SUper America today. SWEET!!! However I must admit I prefered the less shiny satin finish on the 84M Classic. Does Kimber offer their Super America stocks for sell in order to "upgrade" a Classic? ALso, can the LOP be lengthened without any ugly spacers?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Brent, I don't know if they will sell an "Upgrade" stock but IIRC it was either too expensive or wouldn't do it at one time when I asked, I just don't remember specifics.
You could replace the 1" pad with a thicker one but it's hard to find good looking pads over 1 1/2......................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is "IIRC"? If seen this a bunch lately

International Inteligence Revenue Collections

I Interfered with Race Cars

It Is Roach Time

If I Rock Crocks

I Itch Rat Crap

If Interested Roll Cows

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

IIRC Kimber makes a version that is very similiar to the SA but has a very tastefully done matte finish on the metal and stock. I forget the name of it, and it might be a limited edition deal but I have seen enough of them to thinkthat they wouldn't be hard to find.

Posts: 144 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 18 January 2002Reply With Quote