Find
Notify
Tools

ghost ring for CZ550?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted
Anyone know of a ghost ring rear sight being made for the CZ550's?

Is there a current product that can be modified to work?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Nothing that I know of and I looked hard awhile back.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
that was discussed here a while back... do a search for lon paul - i think there were some pics up of on that he was making.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
Jim Brockman put a set of his Gen III sights (post front and ghost ring rear) on my BRNO M602. He puts them on CHay Zed rifles too, and they work well.

jim

if you're too busy to hunt,you're too busy.

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Try SABI rifles in So. Africa. They put a really nice one on a .500 Jeffery I had built a couple of years ago. Think it was their own sight.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old Sarge has one on his .450 Rigby...maybe you could ask him or wait until he looks here...then, again, Jeff Cooper has a really nice one on "Baby"--am sure Nickudo has the article (I think two parts --3??--) from Guns&Ammo of a number of years ago (mid-1970's)...Arthur Olds

Posts: 201 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote