Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 75B shop manual
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
I would like to completely take apart the slide on my CZ 75B but have little experience and no written guide to do this. Is there a good shop manual, something along the lines of a Kuhnhausen, which will allow me to avoid screwing things up?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think so, but you can ask these guys. They should know.

CZ Forum

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
larrys, thanks for sending me to what seems to be the right place. I can't figure out how to post anything on that site but perhaps someday it will come to me in a flash. I never was too good with computers.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
I would like to completely take apart the slide on my CZ 75B but have little experience and no written guide to do this. Is there a good shop manual, something along the lines of a Kuhnhausen, which will allow me to avoid screwing things up?

you will need a "Quality" set of spring/roll pin punches & pin starter punches as well. Other wise the job will be FUGLY when you are done. The parts blow up in the Manual is what I have used in the past.If you dont have /cant find / download one I will see what I can come up with later.

Posts: 2359 | Location: KENAI, ALASKA | Registered: 10 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
tsturm, I do have some decent tools for this but a diagram is not enough for my feeble mind I fear.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wink, I posted the question for you. I will see what they say. BTW, my screen name over there is Bigdog, so you can look under the CZ75B Club and see answers, if I am a little slow.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Thanks Larry. Nothing pertinent has yet popped up. I would like to change the firing pin spring on mine and one of the posters says it's a little complicated.

one of us
posted Hide Post
No problem. I will keep trying.

Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wink, here is a link to the AGI video. CZ recommended it. Look at the preview video. I think it will cover what you want.

CZ DVD

Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have several TZ 75s, an SA P9, and a racegun built on a 75. All are variants of the CZ-75 made by Tanfolio under license.

Other than changing out an extractor, and strip for cleaning I've never had to do more than dunk the slide in varsol and run a pipe cleaner through the firing pin hole.

So you have some sort of problem?

(The slide is not the difficult part to deal with. If you take out the trigger internals it is very helpful to make a piece of Q-tip stem the right length to hold in the internal parts, put it together and then slide in the pin thus driving out the Q-tip piece. I can't get'm back together without this trick.)
'

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote