New
Find
Notify
Tools

thanks dpcd
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
may thanks to dpcd and speerchucker less brooks duane weide jim kobe and before them many others we here are quite bless by these guys sharing their knowledge. knowledge like they share is gained over year of experience and the sharing of it is priceless

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a compliment coming from a good guy!.But realize that I am not qualified to sweep the chips from those other guy's lathes.
I just have done a lot of weird stuff; those guys are the real artists.

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't sell yourself short Mr. Tom!

You guys have done wonders for me with all the shared knowledge you post here!

Many thanks.

Posts: 42341 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Seriously guys I'm not paying them.
Don't forget Jim Wisner.

Posts: 17275 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Yes, I appreciate your help - amazed you have the time to give it.

Posts: 5089 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys,

I don't want to carry all my experiences with me as some of us are getting one step closer to the hole in the ground. I got started in gunsmithing after I couldn't find anyone to help me back in the 1950's. I always said that there is room for anyone the can do the work better than I can.

I may not do work as you, but I have made a good living and fed the kids. The DVD that I offer is not a money making project, but it pays some of the expense of cameras, printers, PC's, and gives me something to do in my old age.

Les Brooks

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I could not agree more!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13623 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom is a very talented gunsmith, but what I like about him is his willingness and maybe love of the challenge to take on oddball projects, big or small.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 968 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He put together what was likely the first 11.2x60 made in a 100 years, for me. tu2