Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

50 BMG actions
 Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a source for 50 BMG actions only. I need to find someone who is building them. I will need for a start 10 actions. Single shot actions would be fine but I am interested in ANY information that I can get on any type of this style of large actions. Also has anyone heard of a company called STATE ARSONAL? Thanks for you time. Propsman

Posts: 6 | Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have built a few and used the McBros action. try this:

MCMfamily.com

It is the same one as the McMillan stocks but is the rifle end of it. Very nice action, but spendy.

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think you are thinking of State Arms Co. As Jim has mentioned McMillen is a first rate action. I would also suggest EDM/Windrunner as I have owned a couple and the are first rate, contact the owner, Bill Ritchie, he is a great person to deal with.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check out Prairie Gun Works in Winnipeg. The exchange rate would work in your favour, and they make one of the best 50 actions in the world. - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Armalite might be willing to sell off 10 AR-50 actions. Worth a call at any rate.

Scott

Posts: 117 | Location: Sierra Foothills, CA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote