New
Find
Notify
Tools

Riot gun beyonet mount (and bbl cover)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Someone told me where to get this last year and I've lost the site. Anyone know what it is? Thanks,

Bob Mehaffey

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought mine from Gunparts Corp. (Numrich). There is also a company that advertises in Shotgun News..IAI or something. They usually have a multi page ad, with (cartoon) drawings of their items. Both places about 120 delivered. By the way, just for your info, to put one of these on a M12 or 1897 Winchester, you have to cut, file or mill two grooves in the bottom of the barrel. You don't have alot of room for error, so be careful.
I want to try one on an 870, but haven't done it yet. Let me know if I can be of any further help or if you have questions.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congo, I have three riot guns, two mod 97s and one model 12. None have the bayonet mount but are real riot guns with the ord marking. I'll get my 'smith to mount them. Thanks for the help

Bob Mehaffey

Posts: 915 | Location: Breckenridge, TX, USA | Registered: 24 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Anyone have other sources?

Bob Mehaffey

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ordered one from Numrich this morning. I'm going to try it on a model 97. Thanks Congo.

Bob Mehaffey