Find
Notify
Tools

a shotgun made of 18/8 stainless steel!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi
Yesterday i baught a sedish made shotgun called T gun and al parts are made of 18/8 ss with execption of lock which is made of straight chromium stainless. you can actualy wash the gun in a washing machin! [Big Grin] it is a pump action with 2 round capacity!( because laws din't allowed mor than 2 rounds) and it shoots good but kicks realy hard due to the weight. this gun has been made in around 300 - 400 examples and a few had been exported to the USA. if you own one or know about this gun please tell me about it.
regards
danny

Posts: 1127 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Have seen only one other "T" pump gun in stainless steel--Was at gun range in Jacksonville, Fl. Seems like gun was developed in Sweden, but going to be manufactured in Italy.
When Italians saw it, they decided that they go not make it at a marketable price (to expensive) and the project died..I was told that only 65 proto types were made..I have not seen the man at the range for over three months. He was in bad health, but had a lot of data on the gun..He was trying to find out a value on it...I told him to write the NRA, for if he was a member they will research all the data and give back a good report.

Posts: 42 | Location: middleburg, fl | Registered: 19 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi
Mine has a serial no 236-66 whih i beleive means 236 example made at 1966 and has only 2 round capacity . i have heared that the same gun was made with larger capacity(maybe 5 round) for the US market. if you know about it please tell me.
regards
danny

one of us
posted Hide Post
DannyPay---I will send a letter to the NRA research section and try to get the definative answer..The person that had this one told me he paid about $900 for it in trade goods, rifle, pistol, etc.

Posts: 42 | Location: middleburg, fl | Registered: 19 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Snowbound
I baught mine for 3500 skr it means about 380 -390 us dollar and in nearly new shape with 4 interchangeable chokes . the best thing with this gun beside being made in stainlees steel is shooting ability it swings like an english double and patterns unusually well at extremly long range we tried it at 50 yds! with good rresult. i am going to use it for water fowl hunting.i was just curious too know if this gun was made with larger magazin capacity for US market.
regards
danny