New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchmark Barrels
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anybody used their barrels for a hunting rifle? Any comments about the company's barrel installation services would also be appreciated. They're relatively new but seem to be producing a good product and are at the top of my list for the next project. I'd just feel more comfortable if I had some references. Thanks in advance, Ed

Posts: 161 | Location: Seattle - temporarily! | Registered: 04 September 2000Reply With Quote
<slancey>
posted
I haven't used mine yet, but my gunsmith, Ed LaPour of the ACGG is putting one on my .270 Win. project. I think that's a good indication of their quality.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I've probably put about 15 on in the last 3 weeks. They are a great barrel and very well made, I would not hesitate to use them. Michael

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid that I can't answer your question as asked, but I too am contemplating having them barrel an action for me. Have you spoken with them directly? I've been by twice and Ron was nice enough to give me a full shop tour without my asking. They seem like good people to work with if that means anything to you. They're not that far up the road. (I'm in Monroe)

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do they have a website, can't find them with Gooooogle.

Friends don't let friends use see through scope mounts!

Posts: 130 | Location: Alpharetta, GA, USA | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote