New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ550 Timney trigger
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know that it was posted earlier, but a search didn't find it for me. Timney only has an answering machine and the mailbox is full. Didn't somebody say they saw one at the shot show?
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I also remember someone posting this during the SHOT show reports. A couple of years ago I e-mailed Timney to ask about CZ triggers. It took them a couple of days to respond, so if you can't get through by phone you might try that. Pleae post the answer you get. Thanks.

Posts: 1669 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I indeed posted having seen them at the SHOT Show. Typical Timney quality - excellent.

No word yet as to a production schedule, but if memory serves me right, they were down on the list to at least a couple other models, for those who have waited for some time... whats another 6 months?

You never know if we can get together a large order, maybe we can be first on the list of recipients.

-Spencer

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

I have posted pictures of my AHR single stage, non-adjustable CZ 550 trigger. It breaks cleanly, but only has a pull weight of 2# 6oz. That is too light for my taste on a hunting rifle. 3# 4oz to 3# 8oz in closer to my comfort zone.

LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I need to make a decision. David Christman does not want to inlet my stock until a trigger decision is made. David has the CZ trigger working great, I just worry about all that mess under the receiver.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cummins cowboy
posted Hide Post
I will never understand why anyone would want to replace a CZ trigger from a 550 or 527.

in times when one needs a rifle, he tends to need it very badly.....PHC

Posts: 1755 | Location: slc Ut | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch,
I have an extra new Timney trigger for a CZ 550. Got it at the shotshow. Will let you have it for $50 shipped to you.
Regards,
BJB

Posts: 514 | Location: now in Lower Slower Delaware | Registered: 21 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BJB, thanks and with an address funds will be on the way. E-mail me at papawlambert@starband.net.
Butch