New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone make...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
a collimator arbor for 20 caliber barrels? My set has a 17 and a 22, and I need to boresight a scope on a 204 Ruger.

"There are only three kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wrap a little tape around the 17. It should get you on paper.
One nice thing about the Leupold bore sighter is it does not stick inside the bbl but is held on by a magnet.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
I can highly recommend the Laserlyte although I know you are only looking for an arbor. I took one to Zim with me last year and it was easy to check the zero at 100yds right at dusk. You don't have to worry about height over bore or any other calculations just put it in the muzzle tighten (it self centers well) turn on and check crosswires at any distance you can see it. Really slick and takes up hadly any space and weighs next to nothing. Comes with tips to fit almost any range except .17.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Sweany.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote