New
Find
Notify
Tools

Square bridge bases and rings
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Here you have a beautiful bases and scope ring , but the price it�s �.. terrible expensive [Frown] , BTW I don�t like the half split rings , I prefer the European � top rings

Daniel

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=18550

[ 09-08-2003, 20:42: Message edited by: Daniel M ]

Posts: 332 | Location: Cantabria Spain | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel M:
Here you have a beautiful bases and scope ring , but the price it�s �.. terrible expensive [Frown] , BTW I don�t like the half split rings , I prefer the European � top rings

Daniel

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=18550

Someone must have been smoking the old crack pipe when they came up with that price. Jesus, that's a receiver and then some.

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What a Joke.

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Gentlemen

Were they made in platinum? I guess they had to be for that kind of money [Eek!] [Razz]

Pure sillyness

/ JOHAN

One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 10164 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I should think a gunsmith could make a pair of these for a lot less than $650. Wait, these rings come with an attached rifle, right?

H. C.

Posts: 3691 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 23 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They gotta be shittin' us, but as the saying goes, fools and their money are easily parted. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ouch! And those are ugly and way too high in center bore to center scope distance. If I were going to have fake square bridges soldered onto an action, I would have them cut for better rings than that! (vomit)

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like sales will go great for these fellas. They're starting out with a real bang already in this forum.

It's kind of suprising that Brownells would even consider carrying their product. They couldn't possibly think that someone would be stupid enough to pay that much for rings and bases. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote