New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy 4th
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
And a happy fouth to all of you "sons a bitches" who I have dealt with and have come to love. And also to the ones who have become a PITA.

Jim

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Custom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
How'd you know my mom is a bitch?? Big Grin

Happy Forth dancing

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
The U.S. Supreme Court has indeed made it a happy one for me, with their recent decision in McDonald vs. City of Chicago. In that finding they laid out the logic for the protection of the entire Bill of rights from incursions or diminuations by all States and other political jursidictions in the U.S..

They went on to say that the rights specifically identified in the Bill of Rights mean exactly what the common man of that time would interpret them to mean...not something inferred or interpreted by modern justices, attorneys, or politicians.

It is the best piece of "common sense" law I have ever read, and carefully presents the arguments for and against the right to keep and bear arms...summarily disposing of the arguments against that right and supporting those in favor.

If anyone would like a link to the majority opinion, let me know here and I will post one as a separate thread.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
Hope I'm one of the "sons of bitches" and not a PITA... Big Grin

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
flameSame to ya ,Kobe. beerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kobe and KC can't spell, but happy fourth to all.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I'm Jim's only customer that fits into both categories ........

.470 & 9.3X74R Chapuis'
Tikka O/U 9.3X74R
Searcy Classics 450/.400 3" & .577
C&H .375 2 1/2"
Krieghoff .500 NE
Member Dallas Safari Club

Posts: 1587 | Location: Eleanor, West Virginia (USA) | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote