THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Stainless steel Remington triggerguard/floor plate

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stainless steel Remington triggerguard/floor plate
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anyone know who may be making a stainless trigger guard / floorplate for Remington Model 700's?

Thanks,

Sam

Posts: 702 | Location: Lenoir. N.C. | Registered: 18 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Williams does, here is the link.

Williams Firearms

Chuck

Posts: 2659 | Location: Southwestern Alberta | Registered: 08 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
I worked on a couple of the Williams guards. They build a good product and it's reasonably priced.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!!

The order goes out Monday.

Cheers,

Sam

Posts: 702 | Location: Lenoir. N.C. | Registered: 18 September 2000Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
I have a unit from Sunny Hill that is quite nice, and which I'm having Mark Penrod use for a special custom Remington 700 barrelled-action in .280 Rem. It's of the classic inside-release, commercial Mauser style. In fact, Remington uses this same assembly for some of its Custom Shop Model 700s.

AD

one of us
posted Hide Post
allan,

Do you have any contact info?

Thanks,

Sam

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sam, are you looking for a tactical style model or hunting model? As with Allen, I too recommend and have used the Sunny Hill model for M700. But if you're into the "tactical" shooting venue then look into D.D. Ross and Badger Ordnance. Williams and Dakota Arms also make fine units as well.

Good Luck!

one of us
posted Hide Post
This is going to be used on a .338 Win Mag that I am having built.

Thanks,

Sam