Find
Notify
Tools

Sources for parts supply
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted
Just thought I'd report a couple of outfits one doesn't hear about all the time which have treated me well recently. You guys are also welcome to chip in with ones which have done right by you...

My first one is for S&W parts, and was recommended to me by the parts department of S&W themselves. That is Michael L. Veilleux, proprietor of Guns & Gun Parts, 983 Westfield Street, West Springfield, MA, 01089.

Phone (413) 732-9938, fax (413) 732-3519, e-mail GunsnParts @AOL.com (ask for Mike when calling).

website www.gunsnparts.com

I needed a complete rear sight assembly for a discontinued S&W K-frame .22 Mag revolver (Model 48-4). Mike sent me one and was very knowlegeable and helpful identifying what I needed over the phone. He takes plastic and ships immediately. I had my part by priority mail within 3 days of ordering. Insurance is included in his shipping, without requesting it. The assembly he shipped me was brand new, in the NOS S&W wrap, and included the tiny screw required for mounting the assembly to the revolver.

IF Mike can't help you with your S&W parts, he referred me to another man who probably can...that's the "Gun Garage", located just west of Fayetteville, Arkansas, (479) 524-2038.
---------------------------

The next outfit provided me with a complete upper in 7.62x39 for an AR-15. I wanted that cartridge for potential house-cleaning activities, and therefore with a 16" barrel.

Sgt. Eric D. Larsen, USMC, who operates Cobra Tactical, Inc., at 23638 Lyons Avenue, Ste. 276, Santa Clarita, CA 91321 got me a NIB DPMS within two days for a flat $500 everything included (mag and all). His phone is (866) 539-4368, cell (661) 713-7405, fax (661) 259-3519. larson@cobratactical.com

web-site www.cobratactical.com

These guys may not be the least expensive out there, but they have been easy to talk to and have shipped promptly for me.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote