THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Should the gunsmith test fire his barrel installation?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should the gunsmith test fire his barrel installation?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Kabluey,
The fellow I'm talking about is probably a good bet if you actually want some rounds made/sent to test fire your rifle. he has a gun manufacturing license, but likes wildcat stuff and might do it out of curiosity.
Say the word and I'll send you a PM of who he is, and his phone number. You might want to see if he'd help before you call him a liar about the barrel, but please make sure you ask. I'd like to think even a knothead like you can learn something, and realise your not always right.

Ok, I like your tone. I changed my mind about arguing with you. It wouldn't be as easy as I thought. Big Grin (That's a compliment, in case you didn't catch that)

BTW, I didn't call the gunsmith a lier. I rated the hearsay post as being no more reliable than a lie. That's how much hearsay is worth to me. Now you've added some info, which partially redeemed yourself.

Anyway, I appreciate your tone of response.

Now, with that behind us, yes, I would like the PM of the fellow who could make the ammo, as long as you swear that he won't blow up my barrel too. Wink

Just kidding. Yes PM me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Posts: 12818 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
will do.

One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
This whole issue of test firing by the gunsmith, looks like it just became not relevant for me, at this time. Thank gawd.

Sometimes free, in terms of dollars, is too great a price, when the real price isn't in dollars to pay, but the terms are putting up with layers, and layers of mental gymnastics.

In that regard, the saying "free - free at last" takes on a whole new meaning.

BTW, this post is for those who understand it. If you don't, it's not for you. Big Grin

Regards,
KB

Posts: 12818 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With Quote