New
Find
Notify
Tools

A&B 9.3 Barrels Finally Back
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I thought I would post this for the people interested.

PLEASE no Adams and Bennet barrel bashing. This is for the people who like them and have had good service from them. Others, start a rehash rant topic somewhere else.

After at least a year, Midway has A&B barrels back in stock. I neglected to order one two years ago, and when I got ready for the project to start, no barrel, and they have been marked "no back order".

They now have them in F34 contour in stainless and chrome moly. The nice thing is that they are 28" long, which leads to a lot of possibilities especially with a single shot. The Chrome Moly is $149, with a $10 discount to dealers.

Thought some of the people here might be interested. I just ordered a couple.

Posts: 1237 | Location: Lexington, Kentucky, USA | Registered: 04 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't have a need for a 9.3 A&B barrel, but thanks for the headsup on it. Have around 4 rifles with an A&B barrel on them....I've no complaints about them. Recently received a F54 25 cal barrel from Midway, which will go on a Steyr 98 1912 action and be chambered in 257 Roberts. Do wish Midway stocked the .25 cal bore blank (and others) in the F44 contour, would have ordered it instead of the F54. contour.

Posts: 194 | Location: Huffman, Tx | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With Quote