New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mag for Wyoming Arms/Parker
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey guys, thanks for the help on the 17 question, now I got another one for you. A co-worker has a Wyoming Arms Parker 40 cal that needs a magazine. Can you get mags for this weapon anywhere? We tried numerich arms, midway and brownells and no luck.

Thanks for the help,
Eterry

PS, Mark, I will see Freddy tonight at lodge and will say Hi for you.

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 849 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no help with a mag, but be very careful with that gun, they went out of business with the reputation of having them blow up. i had one once when they were known as laseraim and it really was a piece of chit

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree with butchloc on the quality issue. Two sources I would try would be Numrich Arms, now called Gunparts Corp or e-gunparts....or the other one would be Triple K.

Posts: 1665 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, he has been warned.....

Eterry

Good luck and good shooting.
In Memory of Officer Nik Green, #198, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troop G...Murdered in the line of duty 12-26-03...A Good Man, A Good Officer, and A Good Friend gone too soon

Posts: 849 | Location: Between Doan's Crossing and Red River Station | Registered: 22 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
About 19 years ago I had one in 10mm and even clamped in a rest it could only manage minute of man(6 inch @ 10 yds). Sent it back 3 times and they would send it back they repaired it and it works great now. That gun beat itself to death in very short order, it galled the rails and cracked through the slide stop hole, after some careful cutting(bandsaw) and welding ththing made a very nice desk ornament which is where I think it should have been in the first place.
And for some reason I was thinking that 1911 mags fit the Parker but then again it is usually dangerous for me to think very much.

Steve E.......

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1837 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote