THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for folks who do restoration work.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I get a lot of request from people who have pre-war custom classic rifles in need of restoration. They are looking for someone who does this kind of work.

The people I know who can do this correctly are now full up and not taking on any new work. If you know of someone who understands these rifles and can do the work I would like to learn about them.

If you would like to keep this private please email or PM me.

Michael Petrov

Posts: 808 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael Merker

michaelmerker.com/

mike@michaelmerker.com

Michael Merker
401 South Grove Street
(401 Old Spartanburg Hwy)
Hendersonville, NC
828/698-8804

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3292 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is Dave Norin on your list? He restored my 1930 10.75x68 Model B, fantastic job.

Jim

Posts: 550 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jgrabow6493:
Is Dave Norin on your list? He restored my 1930 10.75x68 Model B, fantastic job.
tu2

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate the leads.

Posts: 808 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote