Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any good stock copiers out there?
 Login/Join

posted
I have a couple of Remington 141 pump rifles that I would like to have the stocks copied on with some of my own wood.

Anyone know of a good guy (or gal)who does this?

Brian.

Posts: 22 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If my memory is correct (and it usually isn't), a member called "8Mag" said he had a pantograph and quoted prices for duplicating stocks. It's been a while back, though.

Here is someone I came across whose prices seem reasonable. Never used him, though. Cliff's Gunstocks

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted Hide Post
nononoon, you are thinking of 300STW

Posts: 448 | Location: Lino Lakes, MN | Registered: 08 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez! I wasn't even close! My apologies to all concerned. It's time for my Gingko Biloba.

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glen is that one of those green lizards that are found in the outback of Australia? Those guys won't help anything, they won't even sit still while you ask them questions, let alone answer.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of alvinmack
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to track down the master gunmaker Bill Brasky. If anyone has his contact info or phone number please let me know

one of us
posted Hide Post
The last time I talked to bill he was getting ready to go on a cruise, maybe he's not back yet!

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dang,prices sure went up since the last time I checked them out.Used to be some guys out of GunList who would copy two peice stocks with your wood for $60 or so.

Will try looking one of those guys up.

Brian.

Posts: 22 | Location: Humboldt County,CA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote