Find
Notify
Tools

Help needed on Mini Mauser
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Gentlemen, (no offense intended)

I am in need of some help; some many years ago I was unfortunate enough to win an auction and acquired a Charles Daly Zastava Mini Mauser action (223 size). When I received the action I started to fit it to a semi-inlet stock that I had for a MK X mini Mauser, as luck would have it I came down with an illness and have just now returned to “the hobby” and cannot find the magazine box or follower. The follower is no problem as I have many 223 size followers that can be made to work. However, the magazine box is another story. I can make a magazine box if I had the correct dimensions and a couple up-close photos of the darn thing.

Knowing the depth of knowledge, the broad experience and limitless variety of the firearms held by this august group, I am hoping that one of you will be kind enough to help me out. Please help me out with some photos and dimensions of the magazine box for the small size cartridge on the Zastava action.

Thank you all,
Marcos (elalto)

Posts: 143 | Location: Chula Vista, California, USA | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/mk10...rplateandmagbox.aspx

They have the follower as well

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks RamRod, I'm not sure it will fit but I've ordered anyway.

Still looking for the photos and dimensions.

Posts: 143 | Location: Chula Vista, California, USA | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure it will fit

The mini, Model 85, Daly mini Rem 799 etc are the same as far as I know. Only difference I "believe" is the 22-250 to handle the longer oal

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote