New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boss sxs stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is there anyone near Columbia SC that can duplicate a stock on a Boss sxs. I'm not very willing to ship the original and would prefer to hand deliver.

Posts: 84 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you're willing to drive to Winston Salem, NC there are a couple of duplicators up there. Let me know and I'll send you their phone numbers. I don't know anyone in SC.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Please pm me their numbers and I'll get in touch. This is a customers gun ( one of a three gun set )and the idea of losing the stock en route isn't appealling to him.

Posts: 84 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 28 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent. Good luck!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a duplicator in Camden, SC at Winslow Arms, don't know if he will do it.
He did have a pretty fair amount of nice blanks, guys name is Al Albritton if I remember correctly.

CO School of Trades 1976, Gunsmithing

Posts: 126 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 18 September 2009Reply With Quote