Find
Notify
Tools

sight for CZ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted
Does anyone make an aperture or ghost ring rear sight that will fit the grooves on the rear bridge of a CZ550?

Thanks!

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good question, I definitely want a couple of 'em.

Ashley or AO or XS or whatever they're calling themselves this week says that one of their sights can be installed, but you have to drill and tap the bridge to do it.

I've approached Jack Belk about making one, but it's sort of a back-burner project at the moment. The two guys I think I'll bug next are Jim Wisner and NECG. NECG already makes those neat Ruger peeps...

There's no reason why it can't or shouldn't be done, it's just a matter of getting someone to do it...

Maybe if we get a bunch of calls for them here on the forum we can persuade someone to tool up and build a batch.

Best,
Joe

Posts: 144 | Location: Riverview, MI | Registered: 20 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Actually, NECG said they were working on it a couple of months ago. They sent me an email in response to my, and others, request for it. I expect NECG will have one soon.

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Excellent idea for the CZ550; I will email NECG also to inquire on this - thanks - KMule

Posts: 1300 | Location: Alaska.USA | Registered: 15 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Sent an email to N.E.C.G. regarding the peep sights for the CZ550's--no reply yet. Thought I'd bump this back to the top and see if someone knew of an already existing sight.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote