New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sight Hoods
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone fabricating sight hoods? If so any stories to tell. I want something for a CZ550 and really don't want another NECG.

I was thinking that simply machining a "hood" out of 1050, and quench and temper should suffice. Anyway, the sharing of any tricks to accomplishing this would be appreciated.

Posts: 1662 | Location: USA | Registered: 27 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Soctt:
Not an answer to your question, but a very serious question. I have followed this forum for a few years now and have read a lot of your posts, most of which, IMHO are pure B.S. I have seen pics you have posted as "your" guns that someone later found to be taken from other internet sites. I have read where you have contradicted yourself over and over, taken credit for other's work, and claimed to have owned a gun and shot it in one post, and a few weeks later saying that you just bought the same gun, it is new to you, and you need help with loads.
My question is this, what exactly do you get out of all of this? I see this post in itself has lamost 100 views and no replies except mine, and my reply does not pertain to your post.
So, why do it? Why keep making an ass out of yourself and annoy other people? Don't you think it about time that you grew up a bit, put on some big boy pants and started acting like an adult?
Please, do us all a favor, cut the B.S. and try, although it will be almost impossible, to gain back some credibility.

Posts: 121 | Location: on the road | Registered: 01 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Faulkner,

Interesting post. Where is the "BS" in this thread? Where in the last two years are you seeing "BS" in any of my threads? I am having a hard time understanding where you are coming from.

Also please tell me what rifles I claimed to be mine that were not. Where have I ever taken credit for someone else's work?

Posts: 1662 | Location: USA | Registered: 27 November 2003Reply With Quote