New
Find
Notify
Tools

If looks could kill
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
You looking for a new door stop or did they release a new controller for the wii???

If I was to be in favor of any kind of gun law It would be a law against that kind of crap what a travesty.

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
C'est manifique! Big Grin

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If he would have used the word "tactical" anywhere in the description, many people would have considered it a brilliant conversion! Big Grin

Posts: 1658 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by congomike:
If he would have used the word "tactical" anywhere in the description, many people would have considered it a brilliant conversion! Big Grin

LMAO
Sad But true
It is amazing how much crap someone can bolt to a gun an justify it by that one word "Tactical"

Tactical?? Tactical for whom?? The other guy maybe as you try to figure out which button turns on what sight schlepping twenty pounds of crap on a eight pound rifle yeah that's Swift Silent and Deadly alright (no offense to the Marines here)

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
How does any of that stuff make it better for hunting cape buffalo?

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark:

It will hinder the user from making a good shot pissing off said Buffalo to the point that the user will be pummeled to death and we will then be better off in the gene pool for it.

www.KLStottlemyer.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Seems obvious...

1) You show the thingy to the buffalo

2) He rolls on the floor in a screaming laughter

3) You run to him, and before he can recollect himself you club him to death, mashing his boss to a pulp with alternate blows from the front and the rear sight

Simple...

One of these things that leave you wondering why nobody thought of it earlier!

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Philip A.:
quote:

Seems obvious...

3) You run to him, and before he can recollect himself you club him to death, mashing his boss to a pulp with alternate blows from the front and the rear sight

Simple...

Yeah know that would be a damn fun hunt

www.KLStottlemyer.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that's one of the most bizzare examples of a firearm I have ever seen.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
And priced at only €15,000~$21,000

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All I can say is WTF is it.

Posts: 19443 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WTF indeed!

Posts: 135 | Location: Colorado Mtns. | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
LMAO! That is so GAY! Looks like something Elton John would shoot pink fluffballs out of to scare off some gaybashers at a Pride Parade, lol.

I hunt.....because the voices in my head tell me to.

Posts: 4 | Location: Ontario | Registered: 15 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's French

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eric
posted Hide Post
I'm still trying to figure out if it was a movie gun for "Star Trek" or just something somebody did when huffing too much lacquer thinner.

"We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin, July 4 1776
Lost once in the shuffle, member since 2000.

Posts: 199 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: 05 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would work well to snag a trot line so you don't have to bend over the side of the boat.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now THAT was a misguided effort for sure! Hate to see a perfectly good Marlin and a nice old Bushnell Holosight wasted.

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Philip A.:
quote:

Seems obvious...

Simple...

yuck I'm pretty sure that is the most odd dang gun i have ever seen.

Curtis

Posts: 706 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That gun supports the assertion that America has the best gunmakers on the planet when it comes to rifles.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Maine | Registered: 03 May 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well the only plausable explaination I could come up with is
maybe Marlin(is it now Marlington or Remlin?)
came up with a line throwing gun and didn't tell anyone

Small Arms Restoration, Inc

Posts: 3 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: 03 July 2011Reply With Quote