Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted: Brno ZKK-602 Trigger
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
Gentlemen: I'm in need of a trigger for a ZKK-602 (the standard trigger, not the set trigger). If you have one for sale, please contact me at fla3006@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My gunsmith makes them fla, e-mail me and I will answer it on the weekend with adress etc.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Thanks PC, check your email.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
Fla'06,

You are looking for the curved trigger blade that fits into the existing trigger mechanism in place of the straight set-trigger blade assembly. I sent the one I had to Paul, evidently his gunsmith noted how easy it would be to duplicate them.

My BRNO M602 came with two curved trigger blades because I ordered it without the set-trigger feature.

Frank de Haas' book shows a good picture of the trigger by the way.

jim dodd

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Jim- yes, I'm after the curved trigger. I bought another ZKK that is equiped with the set trigger, which I don't care for as much, unfortunately the seller didn't have the extra standard trigger.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fla on Friday night Aussie time I will e-mail you back mate I am away from my home computer at the moment.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
PC,
I still want the info... but the buddy i wanted it for is now on my shit list... like right to number two...

jeffe

Posts: 39719 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote