New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Store: "Jensen's", Tucson AZ??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi AZ residents, is there still a gun store/company of the name of "Jensen's" (as in "Jensen's Custom Guns", or "Jensen's Custom Ammunition" - or some such thing) in Tucson?? I used to do business with them some years back. Now they seem to have disappeared off the map. I was wondering whether they still exist, and how to get in touch??

- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I can answer that one. Jensen's really doesn't exist anymore, other than in name only, but that's a long story. It is now Jensen's Arizona Sportsman, and Arizona Sportsman is the current owner.
However, rather than post on this publicly, you can E-mail me and I'll pass on what I know.
The current address and phone numbers follow.

Jensen's Arizona Sportsman.
5146 E. Pima RD.
Tucson, AZ 85712
Ph: 1 (520) 325-3346
FAX 1(520)322-5704

Somehow, I have serious doubts as to whether you will get the service you once received from the original Jensen's. You can only try.

Paul B.
phrogge1@aol.com

Posts: 2814 | Location: Tucson AZ USA | Registered: 11 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that Paul. I had the feeling Jensen's were either no longer in business, or at least were now working under some other name. Pity if the new company is not up to the same standards as the old Jensen's (I naturally say this without actually knowing - having not dealt with the new compnay). The old Jensen's was a good shop to deal with!
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote