Find
Notify
Tools

Militec - great company
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted
I just wanted to let you all know a bout an incredible company. Militec makes some very good weapons lubricants. I have been using them for several years and they are the best thing I have ever used for desert ops. The military officially adopted Militec as the new lube for the majority of its weapons but actually getting it in through normal supply channels is almost impossible. Militec is fully aware of the situation so they went around all the red tape. They are sending soldiers and even complete units all the Militec they can use COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE in order to ensure the soldies are well taken care of and have what they need. Militec is not an inexpensive product and I am sure that this has cost the company some serious money to run this program.

If you havent tried their stuff I suggest you give it a try. Also if you wouldnt mind sending them an email thanking them for their support of us troops I would personaly appreciate it.

Here is a link to their website.

http://www.militec-1.com/

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill,

You are right, this is a great company. I sent Joe and his guys a bunch of the liquid lube and a 14 oz tube of the grease for their weapons over in Iraq. They love it and want more!

It doesn’t attract the sand like most other products and as you know that’s a huge factor over there.

As a Tax payer (and a father) it really pisses me off that private companies and loved ones have to take it upon themselves to provide our guys with things as basic as cleaning gear and decent weapons lube... especially when you have Admirals and Generals with limos and $20,000.00 sets of China for their friggin dinner parties!

Things never seem to change in the military.

Rick

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
Rick,
These guys have donated over 150,000 bottles to the troops. That is pretty incredible. Like you mentioned, it is a shame when our guys cant get what they need but the beurocrats (sp?) are living the good life on our tax dollars.

Luckily there are some great peopole out there who go out of their way to help resolve the problems for our soldiers.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I was a weapons trainer and armorer (cross trained out of it last year...), I got in touch with Militec, before the "official change over". They were great back then, sending me more than a few samples to try out at the unit level. To be donating all of that stuff now to the troops is awesome!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm heading off to send them an email of thanks right now. While I'm at it, I think I'll place an order (paid type), as a way of backing up my thanks.

I'd like to see everybody who reads this buy just one bottle (at least) as a way of repaying the favor...

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been using their products for a while now
and really like it
I can coat a gun with it and it sits there looking like a new gun, doesn't attract dust and after a few days is dry to the touch.
Sooper company with a superb product
Charlie

Posts: 165 | Location: unit 10 Colorado | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of steve65
posted Hide Post
Great Stuff
Been using it down under for about 5 years

Cheers

Posts: 125 | Location: malmsbury,vic,australia | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote