New
Find
Notify
Tools

gunshow goodies
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Went to our local gunshow this afternoon between cases and found some interesting items. I bought a G33/40 that had been bubbed but not abused. It has commercial bottom metal with double set triggers as well as a lever release floor plate. Someone had installed a pre-64 model 70 barrel on it and put it into a Bishop/Fajan stock. Not much money for it at all. I also found 200 rounds of New in the sack 458 Win. Mag. brass, 150 rounds of Winchester brass for 280 Rem., and 100 rounds of 375 H&H brass by Winchester. A pretty good day and well worth the price of admission.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Gonna be at the big show in October?

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh yea! I have 5 tables there on the upper deck at the end cap of 15C. I hope you will come by and visit.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna try to come, depends on if I can get someone to ride with me and if my wife doesn't sidetrack me like she has been doing lately.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It isn't a bad ride. I was working in McAllen for two years and now that is a trip. McAllen to Tulsa is 15-16 hours depending on how many times you have to pee.

square shooter