THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    AHR 3-position Model 70 style Wing Safety and shroud for CZ 550

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AHR 3-position Model 70 style Wing Safety and shroud for CZ 550
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
All Right. I am looking at the AHR unit as a possiblity for retro-fitting to my .416 Rigby.
Has anybody utilized this unit? Is it a quality unit? How difficult is it to fit?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Hansel

Posts: 78 | Location: Surprise, AZ, USA | Registered: 18 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.edlapourgunsmithing.com/index.html

thumb

(right click) products - 3-position safties - CZ 550

Posts: 1610 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was asking any one who has bought or fitted the unit sold by American Hunting Rifles to Pass on thoughts on these units.

Thank you

Hansel

Posts: 78 | Location: Surprise, AZ, USA | Registered: 18 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will let you know in a few weeks. Talked to Ed at AHR yesterday...very nice gentleman. Took time to answer all my questions and make some suggestons. Sending my .416 Rigby 550 out to him on Monday. Will let you know how everything turns out.

Posts: 1669 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have installed AHR triggers. Those are very nice. You would be happier with an Ed Lapour wing style of safety. Better looking, easier to fit to your rifle and awsome function. The AHR safety is likely good. The Lapour safety is GREAT.

LD

PS Don't be snippy.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote