New
Find
Notify
Tools

Presliks
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for feedback on Presliks. Also, for a stock duplicator named Jim Turner. Both came highly recommended but I have not seen their offerings or finished products in person.

Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shussssh....

Do you want everyone to know?

I'm trying to figure out what I can hock to get my next Preslik blank.

http://www.presliksgunstocks.com/

Not to mention Jim Turner cut it, at a more than reasonable price.

In a very timely manner.

flaco

I'm tempted to take a road trip to Chico!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i never heard of mr. turner but i have bought several blanks from presliks. always got real nice wood for the money spent and from nice people to deal with to boot.

Posts: 979 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Preslik & Turner are both in Chico, CA along with several other walnut vendors. Another good one close by is Rimrock in Marysville. Preslik is usually at the Guild show, get there early.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree with fla3006 about Preslick's stocks. I go to the guild show in Reno almost every year and always come home with 5-10 blanks. Get there early or ask to help them unload the truck. You get to see all of them then.

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote