New
Find
Notify
Tools

not likely but gotta ask
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know of a copy the book Professional Stockmaking by Wesbrook that is available. I know it is currently out of print. I would be willing o pay up to $100 for a copy in good condition.

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Book in Germany

I looked in a few dozen places and it's nowhere to be found except maybe this place.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rhys:
Does anyone know of a copy the book Professional Stockmaking by Wesbrook that is available. I know it is currently out of print. I would be willing o pay up to $100 for a copy in good condition.

I've got one that I'll sell you shipped for $100. I'm not a book expert but I'd grade this one at Very good or better. Still has the dust cover, etc. PM me if you want it.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The book got here this morning in what I would call like new condition. Thank you very much. The money order went to the post office Friday so you should be seeing it anytime.

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gun toter
posted Hide Post
Call Dave Wesbrook.
He lives near Canton Ohio and has a 330 area code.
I think he still has some.

I love my Avatar Too Fellas.

Posts: 190 | Location: Under my dancing Avatar | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With Quote