New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enfield, 720, 30s
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Today, I ran out of Enfield bottom metal. The folks on AR seem to feel the "pulse" of the gun world and I'd like advice.

Do you feel there's enough of a market to tool up for another batch? Please PM or respond to my contact information...Thank you! Duane

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's known as "sold out".

React accordingly.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I need another one.

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CRUSHER
posted Hide Post
I am still finishing the stuff I could get bottom metal for before. not to the remingtons yet. could use a few just not this minute.

VERITAS ODIUM PARIT

Posts: 1624 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd definitely like to see it available again, I'd like to pick one up just don't have the money right now. looks like the demand is definitely high enough.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Earl
posted Hide Post
Hell, I placed my order when you first asked about them last year, picked up an action and blank and I still dont have bottom metal. Earl

Posts: 364 | Location: Sticks, Indiana | Registered: 03 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I guess that is what friends are for ... I asked you to remind me when you had some and then I fell asleep and missed out.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry...I posted a while back that I had a computer crash...this time it's on a tablet on a clip board!!

We'll run another batch right away...PROMISE!!

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why yes, I'm good for one.

Posts: 1690 | Location: East Coast | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
There is a real nice M-30 for sale at a local shop for $500 that I will probably pick up this week so I guess I am in for one as well.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4203 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lucky guy!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got buried under 3 feet of snow this last week on the east coast. I will call and order one Monday.

Posts: 528 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote