New
Find
Notify
Tools

JBelk Polishing Files et. al.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Could someone have pity on me and email the JBelk Polishing files, Mauser and Stock Finish ZIP files???

I lost a whole hard drive full of good gunsmithing data including my 'rifles with fine lines' jpegs due to a lightning strike...

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

Posts: 360 | Location: PA | Registered: 29 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe that i have the polishing files, but not the other two, I will send them to you but need your e-mail address to do it.

I would like to have the other two if somebody out there has them.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of AKJD
posted Hide Post
I would like to have these files also if someone would be kind enough to send them to me. I am about to make my first attempt at rust bluing and any information I can get would be appreciated. Thanks.

JD

Posts: 323 | Location: Fairbanks AK | Registered: 27 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKJD:
I would like to have these files also if someone would be kind enough to send them to me. I am about to make my first attempt at rust bluing and any information I can get would be appreciated. Thanks.

JD

Saeed, perhaps you could put them up for downloading?

I would love to have either of those files as I did not know they even existed. I can offer one from Jack on rust bluing that has been a good bit of help.

Brent

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Gentlemen

I would very much like to get thoose files..but were are they to be found?

If someone has then please send Pm or e-mail

Cheers
/ JOHAN

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

Our records on the forums go back over 900 days, so if these subjects were discussed within that time, you will find them if you do a search.

If you do find them, and wish me to create a report of them that people can download, let me know and I will be happy to do so.

We are always ready to help.

Posts: 68676 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, ask and ye shall receive. I have put the files on my lit'l site temporarily. Saeed, if you would like to take them from there and put them somewhere on AR that is cool with me. I just hope Jack doesn't mind the sharing of them.

I included a zip he sent me on mausers, lots of correspondence and such, some good information in it.

Jack's Files

one of us
Picture of gsp
posted Hide Post
I beleive this is what every one wants. web page web page

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dago Red:
Jack's Files

Dago, I tried to download, actually I did download but they would not open. "Missing one byte" from the polishing and M98 files and the archives table "appears to be invalid"

The rust blue files are the same that I have, so I did not download them.

Brent

PS. For another good rustbluing site, see http://www.winrest.com/. I just did a barrel with their stuff and it came out VERY well (my first)

Posts: 2257 | Location: Where I've bought resident tags:MN, WI, IL, MI, KS, GA, AZ, IA | Registered: 30 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of AKJD
posted Hide Post
I had the same problem with opening the zip files.
JD

Posts: 323 | Location: Fairbanks AK | Registered: 27 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, don't know what happened when I uploaded them. when I get a chance later I will unzip them and post them in folders on that address. I will let you guys know when it is done.

Red

one of us
Picture of AKJD
posted Hide Post
Anyone else have the files and willing to share?

one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

A lot of those files are lost. Most searchs that I do that span much over a year say that the file is not found when you click on the link.

Posts: 3512 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote