THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Shilen barrels from The Barrel Man.com 190.00+ 17.00 shipping

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shilen barrels from The Barrel Man.com 190.00+ 17.00 shipping
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of icemanls2
posted
I'm just letting the do it yourselfers know i called The Barrel Man.com and he has bought what he says is a small batch of overruns of pre threaded-pre chambered barrels from shilen. These are Match grade chromoly for 190.00+17.00 shipping and Stainless steel Select match grade for 275.00+17.00 shipping. I'm going off memory but he has em for Mauser large and small ring 98's, REM 700's, and Savage. Chambers are .223,6mm,.308, 7mm REM mag, 300 ultra mag and about 5 others i can't remember. Just thought i'd pass it on.
http://www.thebarrelman.com/

Posts: 442 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While I am not a fan of pre threaded and chambered barrels, I am a big fan of The Barrelman. He has always delivered timely at a good price. I will be ordering two more barrels from him soon.

Jim

Posts: 1210 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fireball168
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the leftovers from the Shilen swap meet the last couple of years.

Posts: 1332 | Location: IN | Registered: 30 April 2004Reply With Quote