Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Computor still bogging down on this site-
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted
At this point I'm not sure if they are going to do anything. The administrators seem to feel that it only affects very few and that it is not a widespread problem. Just an FYI. Accessing this forum......

Generated in 70.728 seconds in which 70.666 seconds were spent on a total of 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.

Posts: 3512 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have to agree. This forum is very slow and sometimes just locks up and the only thing one can do is exit. I sure hope that there is a fix for this as Accurate Reloading is about the only site that I get on. I have tried others but none compare with this one. Please, someone fix it!!
Thanks, HOOT

Posts: 792 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBabcock
posted Hide Post
I just got done visiting 3 other forums, and can't believe how slow this site is. Is there any plans to try and fix it? The "locked up" feature is almost as annoying as the Troll posts!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hard to get anywhere on this site. Usually time out just trying to get it up let alone browse it. I'm on DSL.

Posts: 372 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 13 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Mc
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it's slow, sometimes it fast (I have DSL)

I do wish that in the little site box that it would point to the fourm you were in rather than the first making you scroll back to the last forum. I could use the back button but that screws up the the "active visits" since last login count.

Posts: 1450 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: 16 December 2001Reply With Quote