THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Looking for a .444 Marlin chamber reamer and gauges.

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a .444 Marlin chamber reamer and gauges.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I am looking for a .444 Marlin chamber reamer and a set of headspace gauges for a project that I am putting together. Someone must have these sitting in their shop collecting dust.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3821 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Sure, I will loan you the reamer; no gauges. Use brass for your gauges.
I'll send it to you.

Posts: 17181 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3821 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn nice of you Tom !

Hip

Posts: 1866 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Yes but being nice does sometimes get me into trouble; like when I am nice to those other women, my wife is not usually amused.

Posts: 17181 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WELLLLL, Nobody is perfect !

Hip

Posts: 1866 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote