THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Converting a Cooper Single Shot Bolt Gun to Repeater

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Converting a Cooper Single Shot Bolt Gun to Repeater
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An acquaintance has a left hand Cooper Model 22 .308 single shot bolt gun for sale. I don't want a single shot bolt action, but if I could have it converted to a repeater, I would buy the gun. I already asked Cooper. They won't do it. Would someone care to comment on the feasibility of this conversion and recommend someone to do it? Would the conversion be cost effective vis-a-vis buying a factory repeater?

Thanks. Allan

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2148 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Could it be done; yes. But anyone charging you real labor rates will quickly add up to more than if you sold it and bought another one.

Posts: 17182 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote