Find
Notify
Tools

Stock makers, wood carvers, splinter collectors
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted
My business uses little blades 1/4" + 1.5" + the thickness of three business cards, only the first 1/16th of an inch is used.
I hate to throw them away, would they be of any use to you?
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
ME! jump

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
OK
I put 75 or 100 blades in a box yesterday. Some where I have a 1" + 3" + 5" box nearly full of them that I scout up today.
Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Just a few is plenty.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would love some of them...but my doctor said I am still not allowed to have sharp objects! Smiler

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote