New
Find
Notify
Tools

?? CNC Specialties??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I placed an order for four sets of bottom metal from Ted a year ago. He and Maggie both called while I was in Tanzania and I just got home. The number they left me and also called from (Caller ID) is no longer in service. I also called and faxed the numbers listed on their web site and all of them are out of service. Whats up with them now??? If anyone can get through to them please let me know and let them know I am trying to reach them.
Thanks in advance,
Leonard Burke

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
Sounds like business as usual. Give them a few weeks and try again. "Cottage industry" doesn't even begin to describe their business practices.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
I would have to agree with ForrestB. As much as I like their products they do me no good unless they are in hand.

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unfortunatly I had to threaten lawsuit last time I dealt with them to get a response. Amazingly my parts arrived before the return phone call. Too bad because they do fantastic work.
-Don

Posts: 1085 | Location: Detroit MI | Registered: 28 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did you try both ph #s listed on his web site?

I spoke to Ted a week or so ago and one ph# was not in service but the other one worked.

Good luck.

Allen

It's a Mauser thing, you wouldn't understand.

Posts: 656 | Location: North of Prescott AZ | Registered: 25 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I tried all four numbers I have for them and ALL of them were out of service and Ted called me on one of the lines yesterday. Who knows!

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call Sterling. He may be able to help. As you know, he's a friend of Ted's.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maggie called this evening and my stuff is on the way. Thanks all.

square shooter