THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Front Sight's Armorer's Course for the Glock-Series Pistol

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Front Sight's Armorer's Course for the Glock-Series Pistol
 Login/Join

<JayAC>
posted
This is very cool: The Front Sight Firearms Training Institute ( www.frontsight.com ) is offering an Armorer's Course for the Glock Series Pistol to the general public, and it�s over 60% off if you respond by February 5th! I've taken numerous courses at Front Sight with my G27, and the level of training and professionalism received there exceeds all other schools combined.

Read the link below on how to sign up for this course, which was previously offered only to law enforcement and military. There�s also a sing-up form on their website: http://www.frontsight.com/armclassfm.htm

Also check out Front Sight's Free Submachine Gun Course ( http://www.frontsight.com/1day_smg_course.htm ). This was my first exposure to Front Sight, and I can vouch that they do indeed provide free instruction, Uzi�s, ammo, and food. The level of instruction I received at this course was so impressive that I knew I absolutely had to return to take the handgun courses.

<Fat Bastard>
posted
How much does Piazza pay you?

<JayAC>
posted
Excuse me?? I have taken courses at Front Sight and was impressived enough with them to buy a membership there.

I thought this deal was good enough to put on the boards that I occasionally read. If you have an issue with the course or Front Sight, then let's talk about that, but please don't make baseless accusations.

Thanks.

<Fat Bastard>
posted
I've taken several courses there, too, and I'm a satisfied customer, but I call 'em as I see 'em.

This was your first post to this forum (meaning you registered with the specific intention of posting the alleged ad), and one of only two, so you can't be considered a participant by any standard (though I'm sure you would be welcome).

The tone of your post sounded awfully similar to the many, many, junk mailings I've received from Front Sight since I took my first course. In addition, there have been several posts on firearm-related forums, of obvious Front Sight ads thinly (and clumsily, I might add) disguised as "news releases".

If I'm wrong about you, I will cheerfully admit it; however, in my experience with Dr. Piazza, I have observed that there is no advertising too crass and transparent for him to stoop to. Nothing personal.