Find
Notify
Tools

Help me find a trap grip cap!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I have a trap grip cap on my .458 Lott that has a screw on lid with a .800 inch dimeter. I am trying to find another like it to put on my .375 H&H, as it is just large enough to hold a Talley peep sight. The hinged ones I have seen only have a diameter of about .540 inches. Anyone know who made the screw top grip caps, and where I can find one?

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
<George Stringer>
posted
loud-n-boomer, Brown Precision makes one. You can call them at (530) 384-2506. George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steven Heilman makes one but I doubt if the Talley peep sight would fit. It is hinged, we used one on the guild rifle this year. Also costs $150. yuck.

I will keep my eyes open.

Chic

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
<HBH>
posted
Talley make one just as you have described.
Call Gary or Dave (307) 436 - 8724

HBH

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help, but Brown was selling the Talley, and Dave Talley isn't making any more, as he has all he can do to keep up with scope bases and rings.

Posts: 3818 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote