New
Find
Notify
Tools

.270 titanium trigger job?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i've got a .270 titanium a client gave me several years back and the trigger is BAD...want to lighten it up can i do it myself or is this trigger non-adjustable?

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
titanium what? if its a remmy the trigger can be adjusted quite easily. just be damn careful about the sear engagement!!!!!

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sorry ya its a remington, is there a screw or something for adjustment on it?

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know...there's so much flying around about Remington triggers. Why not take it to a good Gunsmith who's familiar with trigger pull vs sear engagement and the interplay of the safety.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
probably the best idea, just wasn't sure if it was simple deal to take care of or not...

Master guide #212

One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
It is simple to take care of.... Paying attention to some particular details......

It's also very simple to foul up and turn into a hair trigger

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
It gets real simple if you've done serveral hundred, but if you haven't done any it is NOT simple.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2946 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote