Find
Notify
Tools

LLama 380 Mini
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted
Does anybody know where I can get some parts for the LLama mini 380? I took it apart last night and the safety spring and both detent plungers took off for parts unknown. coffee

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hate it when that happens! Did you look in your shoe? Dont ask! www.e-gunparts.com I looked it up that gun is listed.

Blagg Rifles, Eastern OR

Posts: 103 | Location: Eastern Oregon | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
Blagg, that was the first place I tried. Not in stock. Have you tried to find such items on their web site? What a bitch to find. I had to look it up in a two year old catalog for the part number then check the web site. For trying to sell you a part they sure make it tough to locate a parts page or a picture. I'm really disappointed. thumbdown

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
drag a magnet.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Even better is run the vacuum cleaner over the entire room and then cut open the bag and run the magnet through the tailings.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been there, done that. Keep looking, you'll eventualy find 'em. Luckily, gun parts don't evaporate!

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
Did you try Jack First gunshop? http://www.jackfirstgun.com/

A piece of drill rod, a lathe and some spring material and you should be good to go. Somewhere I have one of these little beasts. If you don't come up with anything, I'll see if I can't get you some dimensions, or, make you a set.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is the source I use for my Llama parts. While it is not the exact parts you need an e-mail to the seller may bear fruit.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Aucti...m.asp?Item=136854856

Posts: 147 | Location: SW Wash | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
I want to thank everyone that responded. I put a wrench back in my travel tool box for my camper that was on the floor close to my work bench. Low and behold there lay all three pieces on the rug at my feet where I was standing when they took flight. Praise the Lord and pass the amunition, I recovered my missing pieces. Thanks guys. dancing

jumping clap beer thumb

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.