Find
Notify
Tools

10.3X60r in America?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted
I am looking for a tool and die maker that stocks 10.3x60R reamers and go/no go gauges.

Should I use a .411 412 or 413 barrel? Who should make the barrel?

Got a neat idea for a Ruger #3 if I can find one at non collector prices.

20 Inch stutzen octagonal barrel, and a Heeren-esque but stock. Can't afford a Heeren so I am going to build a yankee-copy cat.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I have photos of what I want to accomplish, if someone wants to post them.

It's more of Joel Dorleac's stuff. I probably spelled that wrong again, and I appologize to the Frogs, Swiss, and Belgians.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
email me your photos. I will post them for you.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
These are more Heerens from Dorleac. My dream for a rifle to copy in a highly modified Ruger #3.

One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D99:
These are more Heerens from Dorleac. My dream for a rifle to copy in a highly modified Ruger #3.

There's nothing on either of those sites that matches what you seem to be talking about.......

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
I'd go for a .416" barrel-there are a lot of nice bullets in that size these days, including several nice =cast bullets.......

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I am waiting for Mr Humbarger to post the photos.

The two websites in my signature line are friends websites.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by El Deguello:
I'd go for a .416" barrel-there are a lot of nice bullets in that size these days, including several nice =cast bullets.......

Cast bullets are icky!

I am trying to build a traditional looking Swiss falling block stalking rifle in the traditional Swiss caliber.

I can send you photos if you send me your email.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
I sent you photos from my yahoo acount.

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
D99 I havn't received the pics yet. Resend them please.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote