Find
Notify
Tools

Cocking piece for Mini-Mauser
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted
Anybody know who handles parts for the MarkX Mini-Mauser. I need a cocking piece for it and don't know who the current importer is. Numrich doesn't list them and neither does SARCO.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe it is currently known as a Remington 799. Could change at any time, but that's what they were last I heard.

Posts: 714 | Location: Sorexcuse, NY | Registered: 14 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
I looked on Remington's website but no mention of the 798 or 799. I guess when they decided to discontinue them, they divorced themselves completely. I'll call on Monday to see if they have any parts. Thanks!

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
I called Remington about some 799 action screws about a month ago and they directed me to EAA.
I got side tracked and haven't persued it any further.
Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I recall their being in the equation somehow. I'll call them on Monday!

one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Let us know what you find out.

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1633 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Iron Buck
posted Hide Post
Does someone else have the import rights now? Are left handed actions available again like they were before Remington took over?

Posts: 813 | Location: Wexford PA, USA | Registered: 18 July 2002Reply With Quote